- Donate to Tracking Fire Help us give a voice to those who lost theirs in these horrific acts of violence. Click the Donate button above and do what you can to support Tracking Fire today. We need your help to finish this important work.
- Tracking Fire: The Documentary Click here to learn more about this powerful look into the face of hatred and how love has given so many people hope in the aftermath of tragedy.
- The Upstairs Lounge Explore the facts and faces behind one of the World's worst attacks on the LGBTQ community and the resulting wall of silence that has kept so many loved ones in the dark.
- The Pulse Nightclub Shootings Learn how one man changed hundreds of lives in a single night of violence and how the resulting outpouring of love and support has changed the LGBTQ community forever.
- Finding Hope in the Aftermath of Hate See how the World is reaching out to offer unprecedented love and support to members of the LGBTQ community and how you can help to make sure tragedies like these never happen again.
A Documentary Film
Tracking Fire is a feature-length documentary of the worst mass-killings in LGBT history in the U.S. - the Upstairs Lounge fire in New Orleans and the Pulse Nightclub shootings in Orlando - and the LGBTQ community's struggle to find hope in the face of violence.
Join our Facebook family and get updates on the film, production news and more.
1973: On a sweltering June night in New Orleans, hate raged up the steps of a French Quarter gay bar and consumed thirty-two people. The authorities called it arson. Others claimed it was God’s own hand. No one was ever charged for the crime.
Forty-three years later, in the dark hours of another June night - this time in Orlando - hate claimed forty-nine more lives. The whole World came together in love and support.
Join us as we take a hard look at the facts and faces surrounding hate in America and discover how - despite the appalling nature of these attacks - many in the LGBTQ community have found hope in the aftermath.
The rage of hate still consumes us, but in the end, love wins.